Today’s firefighters operate in extreme conditions where temperatures are capable of rising faster and where visibility is reduced in seconds. The V320 thermal imager provides firefighters with mission critical information that enables firefighters to make better decisions in extreme conditions.
• Extended battery life: Up to 8 hour runtime with removable, rechargeable battery.
• 320×240 high-resolution sensor: Provides clear images enabling firefighters to navigate through limited-visibility conditions.
• Fast startup time: Ready for use within five seconds of activating the power button – without the use of a standby mode!
• Lightweight, durable design: Designed to withstand extreme conditions.
• Simple and easy-to-use: Single button ON/OFF for easy deployment; no menus required.
For more information contact South Shore Fire 516-794-4000 dsmith@SouthShoreFire.com