|Please join us for the U.S. Fire Administrator’s Summit on Fire Prevention and Control 2023 on Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at the National Emergency Training Center (NETC) in Emmitsburg, Maryland.
There are limited
in-person seats available; or, you may attend virtually.
Whether attending in person or virtually, everyone MUST register for the Summit through the NETC registration link HERE. To start your registration, you will need your FEMA SID. If you do not have a FEMA SID number or have forgotten your number, go here to obtain it before you register.
To navigate the registration process, follow these steps:
- Disregard the Invitation Code Box as it does not apply
- Scroll down to select the Course Code:
- In Person: Course Code R0998
- Virtual: Course Code N0998
- Course/Offer Information – The choice date is October 10, 2023
- For Organization Information, please complete the information the best you can. This information will be used to create your registration badge that will include Name, Title, and Organization.
- There are no attachments, please hit Continue.
- Submit Application:
- Head of Organization Name: Victor Stagnaro (do not enter your own supervisor’s name)
- Head of Organization Title: CEO
- Head of Organization Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confirm Head of Organization Email: email@example.com
Registration for the Summit is complimentary, and your confirmation will include information about travel and lodging. If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Biersner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a transformative event in the fire service community.