The FDNY, in partnership with the FDNY Foundation, is proud to invite all first responders to the 9th Annual Medical Special Operations Conference (MSOC). For the past ten years, MSOC continues to be the conference that military, federal, state and local medical responders attend to share their experiences, best practices and ideas. Each year, MSOC continues to evolve to include current hot topics, the latest medical technological updates and recent case studies from around the world. MSOC takes place across four days and consists of workshops, lectures, panel discussions, hands-on skills scenarios and a vendor showcase with the latest equipment and products. Continuing Education Units (CEU) are available.
New York City requires all employees and guests at city facilities to be COVID vaccinated. During the Conference we will be following current CDC recommendations.
9th Annual FDNY Medical Special Operations Conference
May 12th-15th, 2022
- Confined Space Medicine: Initial approach from Assessment to Management
- Tunnel Vision: Responding to Sub-Terrain Emergencies
- Prehospital Response to MCIs: Are We Actually Fighting as We Train
- Special Delivery: The Use of Uncrewed Aircraft Systems (UAS) for Emergency — Medical Response
- Medical Best Practices at Mass Gathering Events
- Mass Transit Disaster: Mass Casualty Care in a Subway Simulator
Space is limited so register now!